Our processing working hours are Monday – Friday 8am-7pm. Weekend orders are processed on Mondays.
We typically ship just wheel or just tire orders same day for those orders that come thru before 11:AM est during processing work days.
Please see below the description of each status
This status is assigned to orders where the products where not in stock at the same location and required transferring. Example: Wheels not in stock at the same warehouse as the Tires or vice versa.
When this occurs we mark the order internally as Fast-Track so that when the missing products arrive the order is expedited.
At this stage of the order the following takes place:
- Fitment Specialist reviews the specifics of the fitment for accuracy.
- Once Fitment Quality Control is passed a pick slip is created.
- Fulfillment manager pulls order.
- Product Quality Control check is performed.
The following is taking place at this stage:
- Wheels & Tires are mounted and Road Force Balanced
- Final Quality Control check is performed.
- Wheels & Tires are carefully packaged and palletized
- The package is staged for shipping
This status is issued to packages that have shipped and just waiting for the tracking to be uploaded. Please note tracking usually takes a couple days to upload at times.
Being it’s a freight shipment on a pallet we don’t have tracking info readily available. If you would like to receive alerts sign up with FedEx via the link below and see FedEx packages coming your way, including this order.
Note: Once you sign up you may not see our shipment appear as an inbound order for a couple of days. This is due to the shipment being an oversized package and the system taking a couple days to refresh.